Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This post is for Jinks...TY! =)

Today, I met up with my high school friends, Merve and Roch at SM Clark.  This mall is the most accessible place as most work in Pampanga are inside Clark and that includes mine and Merve's.

The last time I saw my high school friends was last December after Christmas.  It was Jinks, Merve and I who had lunch together at SM Clark.  Roch was not able to make it as she was nearing her delivery date (she was pregnant at that time).  It seems our friendly dates revolve around SM Clark. LOL. 

Me, Merve and Jinks taken last December at Gerry's Grill.  To Merve - I indeed gained weight comparing this picture now from the one we had today.  :(


Before we separated ways last December, we talked about meeting in May in Manila to visit Jinks who will be on a short vacation from the US.  This did not happen as we lost track of the date and Jinks didn't inform us that she was already here. I only received a text message from Merve last week telling me we should see each other since Jinks brought us some make-up for her "pasalubong". She just left them at Merve's house and Merve didn't even see her. To this date, we have no idea if Jinks is still in the Philippines.  LOL. What kind of friends are we, huh? Hahah! 

It's funny that our group which we named, No Guts, No Glory last High School only chance to see each other at least once in a year during December for exchange giving which is oftentimes requested or planned by Jinks or at times when we get packages from our other friend, Sherrylynne who's currently residing the US.

Today, we had another reason to meet and this is for the make-up to pick-up.  LOL. Thanks, Jinks for the pasalubong. You know what though, your presence is better than the make-up you gave us.  Feeling lang. Hehe!  Actually, I can't wait to try them tomorrow before I go to work. ;-)


The best friends in the group - Merve and Roch.  It was nice to see Roch after more than two years of not meeting with us.  We know the reason now and I am glad all is well in her life.  :D



Me, Merve and Roch taken a while ago at Pancake House in SM Clark.



Jinks & Sherry, I hope you can go back to the Philippines soon to complete and the NGNG group and hang out together.  I am sure we have so many things to share about.  We're missing both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment