Monday, May 17, 2010

Clawdaddy and Shangri-La Plaza

Last Easter Sunday, after spending Holy Week at Club Punta Fuego, my sister's family and I headed to Shangri-La Plaza in Mandaluyung. 


Mau's family is based in Isabela.  For them, (especially my niece, Cheska) going down to either Manila or Pampanga meant a lot of shopping. It's like coming from a remote area that have been deprived of shopping in their city.  LOL. Well, I can relate to them particularly when you're used to big malls.


So last Easter, we spent the whole day at the mall doing shopping for Cheska's needs in school.  Too early, huh? Hehe!


Before heading to the different stores and boutique, we had lunch at Clawdaddy.  It was our first time there and we weren't disappointed.  The ambiance and food were great as I felt we were somewhere in the US even if I haven't been there. Haha!


My sister's family - Mau, Mon and Cheska



With my soooo "kulit" niece



Cheska and her orders - fried chicken tenders and shrimp popcorn



Fried Chicken Tenders is nicely presented in a car box.



Shrimp popcorn - a must try! The shrimps are soft and tender and tasty.



A cup of hot green tea is a tandem to a heavy meal. LOL.



Butter Ginger Crabs with Garlic Rice - according to the menu the crabs were simmered in white wine, ginger and butter.  I prefer my chili crabs over this one though. 



Smoked Baby Back Ribs with French Fries and Rustic Mashed Potatoes



A few hours after lunch and doing shopping we lazed for a few minutes at The White Hat - one of the best frozen yoghurt I've tasted. 



Cheska had a waffle dog and tea which she bought herself.  She can't have yoghurt since her mom wouldn't allow her to drink nor eat cold or frozen drinks or desserts.  She has a great voice and her mom wants to preserve that. 



We concluded the shopping at Kashieca where this nice sofa is located.  Isn't my niece so cute with this pose?



Clawdaddy Crabhouse and American Grill
the Ledge, 6th level, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong City
Tel. No. 636-5679


http://www.redcrabonline.com/clawdaddy_about_us.htm

2 comments:

  1. Chezka loves shopping!!! She's so kikay just like her Auntie! haha Btw, I love Chezka's big beautiful eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! She loves it much that she doesn't even notice the time and feel tired. Just give her water while shopping and she's all set. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete