Monday, May 31, 2010

Is blogging getting into my system now?

It has been more than a month now since I started blogging at WordPress. I still can't believe that this is my 23rd post in May and 27th post since April 20, the date I created a WordPress account.  What I can't believe more is those number of posts are almost twice the quantity of posts I had since I started blogging from another site in December 2008!  Improving, huh? LOL.

I guess blogging is now becoming a part of my daily routine as eating is. Haha! Just kidding.  I still prefer eating over blogging but I can blog while eating. :p

With that said, I hope readers of my blog who are mainly my family and friends are enjoying my posts as much as I enjoy writing and sharing them.  I am looking for more posts and I hope you are too.  Thanks for the time you're wasting. Hahah!

6 comments:

  1. Hey. I'm in the same boat. I need to get more readers. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Callum! Thanks for the visit. You'll get more readers as the days pass by. I've noticed that. Just keep on posting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i won't get tired reading your posts, you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, thanks, Aids! I am getting inspired...

    ReplyDelete
  5. halu! came across your blog from niq's. santing santing da deni :-D

    ReplyDelete