Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Here Comes The Bride...the movie ;-)

I saw the trailer prior to watching the movie and I was excited to watch it for I know it will make me laugh.  Yes, it did on a few scenes. :(

We didn't enjoy the movie much.  Even if most people around us were laughing at it, we find the lines corny.  I was disappointed with Eugene Domingo (I watched a play of her with Candy Pangilinan in UP Diliman when I was still in college in early 90s that was soooooo hilarious that kept me laughing all throughout) and I think she can do better than that.  I think it's with her role though.  Tuesday Vargas (I had the chance to make chika with this lady in the restroom on one of our company's anniversaries where she was one of the hosts.  Very funny on stage!  But on the restroom, she was so serious...LOL) was funny with her lines.  Angelica Panganiban was good too especially the pole dancing.  Here's a trailer of the movie.





4 comments:

  1. me sad naku man keng moview review mu keng "here comes the bride", pao and I are planning to watch it but we'll have to think it twice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ate marj!

    thanks for droppin' by my blogsite...i was glad to see your site :)
    i miss our chikas as well...and the un ending giggles..nwei, im sure you are fine.
    when are we seeing each other again? another wedding, soon??? hahahha

    take care! see yah around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay ali ka masasad, jo! I know you and Pao will enjoy the movie. I guess I am a person who's not that appreciative of comedy movies. LOL. Ask Pao and she'll tell you it takes a lot of effort to make me laugh. ;-) Atin kung pag ka "dry" kc. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss our chika too, JB. Yeah, for all the giggles with Auwee pa. I hope not on another wedding. My wedding? LOL. Just wishing. Let's have a date soon and invite Auwee. Take care, dear. :D

    ReplyDelete