Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's a Saturday but I am thinking of "Friday's"!

The title of my post says it all. :-p  Kidding aside, I am currently alone at home on a very hot summer day and all I think of  is food especially cold ones and  it's funny that I have been in and out of the kitchen just to get a spoonful of  Selecta's Vanilla Almond Ice Cream to relieve me  from the heat even just for a second.  Let's  forget  about the calories piling up for the meantime, okay? LOL 



Vanilla Ice Cream is one of my favorite flavors.  That's why I love Mc Donald's Coke Float, Rootbeer Float of A&W, Sundae Ice Cream in Jollibee & Mc Do.  This just shows what a sweet-tooth person I am. Haha!



Now, it's Friday's (T.G.I Friday's) that I really want to talk about. I have been dreaming of their French Onion Soup for the past weeks now.  Summer season is not a reason (rhyming, huh) not to crave for this.  I can imagine how the gooey mozzarella cheese is fighting for my spoon while I ladle it from the bowl.  Yummy!What I could not understand though is why they have "Skyflakes" served on it.  Although I have nothing against the crackers, coz I love them, I just don't think why it's served with the soup that way. Heheh!


 


At this moment too, I want to eat their baby back ribs paired with Java Rice. Can you see how enticing the pictures are? 



Sigh! I just have to dream for now as I am in Pampanga and there's no Friday's open yet.  I am still waiting  for the one in Marquee Mall to open soon.  Hopefully, very soon so I can ask my family or my girlfriends to join me in another food trip at Friday's. :D



 

2 comments:

  1. Friday's French onion soup is incredibly delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb indeed! Let's have a date there soon. :)

    ReplyDelete