Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mikel and his Spanish Omelette

Two weeks ago  while at work, I got a call from my sister, Maricar telling me they are in our farm in Pampanga and her husband, Mikel is cooking omelette.  She told me I must go to the farm immediately as there's plenty of omelette to eat so I should be there. 

Being a good sister and sister-in-law, (Haha!) I complied and did a split-shift  on that day.  I went to the farm and reported back to work to complete the whole shift . It's a good thing that I can be very flexible with my schedule.  I work in a BPO industry and schedules are erratic.

Here's what welcomed me when I arrived. 

Maricar seated lazily in a cottage while her hubby is busy.



 Yes, Mikel was so busy cooking his favorite (now also our family's favorite Spanish dish) Spanish Omelette.  He's so proud of this and he has reason to for the omelette is delicious.  He even bought my mother a teflon pan to use in the farm so he can also use it whenever he visits and fancies to cook omelette.  Talking about win-win, huh?


While waiting for the omelette to cook, being a nature and dusk lover and with a camera on hand,  I took pictures of my surroundings.  If I am not mistaken, these are Eucalyptus trees which are believed to drag mosquitoes away. 



I love flowers!  And a plant with blossoms will never pass my sight.


 


Close-up...checking on my digital macro.  Not nicely taken though. :(  I guess I was already hungry so I went back to the table.



On the table, the Spanish Omelette was already waiting to be "savaged" by us. Hahaha! 



Mikel was writing something on top of the omelette using catsup as his ink.  Make a guess on what it is.  I'll disclose that once the word has materialized. LOL



Oh, by the way, the omelette was sooooooo good when paired with a ranch dressing and jalapeno.  That is what I did and led me to eat 1/4 of that whole potato dish. More calories added again. DARN! :p

2 comments:

  1. haha naman lupa kmi melugi mikel keng spanish omelette:)) samal ka neh eku man balu u took photos pala!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. lupa kayu pin melugi. i did took pics kaya and it's obvious u knew it coz u even smiled in the pic. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete