Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cheska & Jollibee

I believe all kids from different walks of life in the Philippines love Jollibee?  Who wouldn't?  Its mascot is famous not only among the kids but of adults as well.  Its popularity is not just in the Philippines where it was born but of the world now.  I don't know of other nationalities but our Korean friends here like this fast food chain much.  It is our version of Mc Donald's.  I would not elaborate why because I prefer Mc Donald's over Jollibee. Haha!

Anyway, this post is about my niece and Jollibee and not the difference between Mc Donald's and Jollibee.  LOL.  It is amazing how attitude indeed change as years go by.

Look at my niece in picture on her 2nd birthday.  She was so afraid of Jollibee that she wouldn't want to be near him, thus would hold her dad tightly.



A year after, she's enjoying moments with  the mascot as she imitates his moves.  Hahah!






2 comments: