Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A friend's lovelife & family :)

The Alchemist...The Secret... are just a few of  the many books we have about the Law of Attraction.  I've read both of them and I got inspired.  Unfortunately, I believe applying them is the problem I have to deal with.

If there's one person that I know of who religiously kept in her mind what she wanted to attract, that's my friend, Honeylette.

I remember it was just less than 2 years ago when we were talking  usually every lunch at work about our future of getting married and settling down i.e. having a family of our own.  We both don't have boyfriends and I was pessimistic I will not have on soon. On the other hand, she was optimistic and hyper of the topic and would tell me she'll get married of that year.  True enough! She met Erwin, a friend of her brother-in-law on her nieces' birthday party, got engaged and married all in a span of a few months! Let the pictures tell you the rest of the story.

July 28, 2008 - the Proposal @ Antonio's Garden in Tagaytay (Pictures were copied from her Friendster account, I hope she won't sue me as I didn't ask permission from her. LOL)





The engagement @ Abe's Farm in Magalang, Pampanga (photos by Smartshot Studio)





March 28, 2009 - The wedding  @ Chapel 2 in Clark and reception at Grand Palazzo Royale where I was the maid-of-honor.  (Photos by Smartshot Studio)







The honeymoon at Las Vegas, Nevada in May 2009 if I am not mistaken.





Then comes Samantha Sage last March 2010.  She's 2 months on this picture.  Cutie angel!



Samantha Sage's christening last May 29 at Our Lady of Grace Parish Church in Mabalacat, Pampang and reception followed at Abe's Farm in Magalang, Pampanga.  I was one of the godparents. :D





Now, tell me don't you wish this could happen to you too? A boyfriend, husband and baby to complete a family in less than two years?  I DO WISH THIS! (on some occasions only though)  Hehe!

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely story. I wished the same thing when I was single about 20 years ago. I was optimistic just like your friend. My girlfriend and i were going out one night and I told her that I will meet my husband tonight, and I did. I have been married twenty years and have two beautiful children and a wonderful life. However, it was like a dream for the first couple of years but now all it is is life. Enjoy your single life because now I admire all my single friends. Ah the beauty of being young and free. So lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Jabanet. :) I should claim a boyfriend too when I am ready. :D It happened to you, to my friend and to the rest of those who believe. I am still enjoying my single life but people in our country would not understand that and they're all pushing me to get married as if it's the only way to happiness. Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha.. yeah, having someone special will surely spice up your life.. the meaning of "spice" here can cut both ways! if you know what i exactly mean.. hahaha

    hey, i've been enjoying reading your blog... it's part of my morning routine.. i always check.. haha.. then if there's no update, i get frustrateD!!! call me addict, i surely am! LIKE YOU! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://absentcapacity.wordpress.com/2010/06/01/to-day-changing-day-from-noun-to-verb/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DO WISH THIS! (on some occasions only though) -->> LOL!!! you always write love stories here of your sisters or friends... i am hoping that i would get to read your OWN love story SOOOONNN.. makapakayli ya ing last part na ning post mung ayni ate marj! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi marj,

    i've read so much about "law of attraction" and i practice it once in a while and i really think you should too, be inspired with what happened to coach honey, especially now that mark king is slowly getting in the picture...LOL...talagang pamilit ke ne?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Are you sure it's spiciness? LOL. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy reading my blog. I know the feeling of being frustrated, well more of disappointed on my part when I do not see updates on blogs I follow. That's why even if I am busy, I include blogging in my daily habit and I know I am getting better adding this to my system. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe! I love writing love stories and at one time I even thought of becoming a writer of romantic novels. LOL. Oh well, who knows I might dedicate one site about my soon-to-be boyfriend/husband. Just wishing again... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I should practice it! Maybe for travel, money, ok even for lovelife na rin pin. Hahaha! I am laughing at it but I've seen this law applied by people around me and I still don't get to practice it. Haay! Mark?! Hmmm. LOL

    ReplyDelete