Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Samantha Sage's Christening

Last Saturday, I attended the Christening of one of my closest friends' first-born, Samantha Sage  in Mabalacat, Pampanga. I was the first one  in the church. The invitation posted 10 AM but the celebration starts at 10:30 AM. Silly mommy. Hehe!

So while waiting for all the people to arrive, I was able to take pictures and a nap as well as say a short prayer, of course.

I noticed the church's interiors.





I saw too that Filipinos are not fond of anonymity as donors' names are everywhere, be it on the streets, schools and even churches!



I noticed too that there were names of the departed who are engraved on the walls and kept me thinking the reason until to this date.  May they rest in peace.



The ceremony took place in less than 15 minutes.  It was really quick. I was not able to take a picture as I was part of it.  Here are post ceremony pics.

The Godfathers.



The Godmothers



Welcome to the Christian World, Sage! :D

1 comment: