Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Region 2

Finally after 4 days, I am now able to connect to the Internet.  Thanks to e' Place, one of the high-end restaurants in Cauayan, Isabela. 

I've been out of contact so to speak since Saturday, June 5 because  my family and I had to travel to Cauayan, Isabela to attend my niece's 7th birthday party. In the hotel that I am staying, there's no Wi-Fi! It saddens me that I can't connect to the Internet at night before I go to sleep and access my blog to document my day's activities. Such bad experience makes me buy Globe Tattoo or Smart Broadband just to be online whenever and wherever I am in any part of world. LOL. It's as if I  am traveling  often.

Anyway, this post is about some funny lines that caught our attention and put smile on our faces  on our way to  Sta. Ana, Cagayan. 

Posted at Jotay Resort & Restaurant in Sta. Ana, Cagayan.

 

Found on the entrance of one of the sellers of imported cars in Sta. Ana still.



Blurred shot but if we have cd-r-king here, they have dvd-r-king  in Cagayan.

No comments:

Post a Comment