Saturday, June 12, 2010

Goodbye IE, welcome GC!

My cousin, John saw me using Internet Explorer as my browser when we were on vacation a couple of days ago.  He suggested that I try Google Chrome and told me it's a lot faster than IE.

Today, I remember what he told me while surfing in IE and my patience is slowly dying.  So, I decided to download Google Chrome.  Boy! It was indeed fast and amazing!.  Interface is a lot better too as my window is maximized. I am not a computer techie and didn't even think a browser can make a big difference. Heheh!

Thanks, John for the suggestion. I can now blog faster and post more because of this. :)

8 comments:

  1. hey so tagal mo naman nagupdate! haha.. send me all the pixes keng yahoo mail okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knew about google chrome from my eleven year old niece, it looks because it's colorful but i didn't know too that it can make your online experience better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You try it, Aids. It's a lot better than IE or Firefox. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so excited! can't you wait? ;-)

    ReplyDelete