Friday, July 2, 2010

Half and Half

Yay!  First half of the year has ended and looking back, there's nothing much that  is remarkable that happened except for baking where I was able to do my first fondant cakes and blogging where I had more posts as compared to the year and a half  since I started to blog.  Hehe!

I just can't wait for the year to end. Just kidding of course!

I have lots of things in mind to do before the year ends so I better start this month.  So many ideas running that I want to happen be it with cooking, baking, make-up, fashion, photography, travel and studying here and abroad.  Hahaha!   A lot, huh? It's as if I have enough funds to cover all of them.  Well, there's always "The Secret", right?

Oh, there's one more thing, it's a wishful thinking really and it's another "secret". LOL.

I wish all of them would materialize this year.

5 comments:

  1. i think what the secret is ate marj.. may kinalaman sa beep beep?.. (^-^?)V..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I know what you're thinking, Kat. Yes, it has to do with that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry. ngayon ko lang napansin. hahaha. nagkulang po pala yung tinype ko.

    ReplyDelete