Friday, June 4, 2010

Thanks for the time, Nola!

Last Sunday after work, I met my friend Nola who came back from the US.  I haven't seen her for more than 3 years and with that said, a lot of catching-up of what's going on with our lives happened.

Our three and half hours of sharing stories wasn't enough but we had to separate ways as she only has a day left before her flight back to US and I have an early shift at work the following day. 

I always like it when my friends I haven't seen for years or even months would arrange a meeting with me. I feel very important and loved. Hahah! 

There's one friend who once told me that if you meet up with a friend you haven't seen for years and during your meeting, it seems like it was just yesterday that you separated ways since you still have so much to talk about to, then you two are real friends. I believe in that!

It was like that with Nola.  I guess no matter how many years we will be separated and add to that of no communication at all, the next time we meet, all chatting will still happen for Nola would always be a friend no matter what as she's one of the sweetest, kindest and wonderful person I have met. :)

Nola  and her Teriyaki chicken @ Teriyaki Boy in SM Clark



Me & Nola at the Clark Terminal. At our back is the transportation service where I work and Nola used to work.



Nola's pasalubong. Thanks, Nols! I love the scent.



I am happy of what she has in life now particularly having a great family of her own - a loving husband and a cutie, mestiso Matthew. I hope I'll meet them next time. I'll see you soon, Nols!

No comments:

Post a Comment