Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tony & Jackey for kids

About more than a week ago, my niece, Cheska had to attend a fashion show in SM Pampanga.  Her mom wanted to have hair cut specifically her bangs.  I recommended that she have it at Tony and Jackey at Marquee Mall since I was pleased with their service. She agreed and went there before the fashion show.

Cheska was so excited as this is a different salon from what she's used to in Isabela.  She was really happy with the outcome.

Before her haircut in wearing a yellow, venus cut, eyelet dress.



Having her hair shampooed in the ergonomically-friendly chair.



Trimming her hair by a Korean stylist.  The guy who trimmed mine in this post is her senior stylist.



The outcome!  Cheska loved it so much and kept repeating "I love this salon so much!" Isn't she cute?



I thought having a close-up picture of her is enough to capture her new hairstyle.  I was wrong!  She asked me to have a picture taken with Tony & Jackey's logo.  LOL.  A kid who's indeed an OC and very particular with details.




Their haircut is now 300 pesos only as compared to the 500 pesos I had the last time I visited them.  The fee is worth it, be it for a kid or an adult.  :)

http://www.tonyandjackey.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment