Saturday, August 28, 2010

I wanted to travel...

I was surfing some places a while ago and thought I would blog this.

Ever since I became interested in maps which was during my high school years, I told myself, I will travel the Philippines and the world.  A dreamer! Hahaha!

I became more interested in geography that I would always check each country's information and calculate the distances from each other.   Well, not all countries though.   I was more interested  with the countries in Western Europe. I want to go there not just to meet the people and to check places but to sample  authentic food as well.  I want to go to Italy for its pasta, pizza and gelato, Switzerland for its chocolates, Spain for its paella and tapas and France for its foie gras, crepes and macarons to name a few.

Recently, there's one country I have been dreaming to see.  Well, I haven't tasted any of its food yet but this picture is enough for me to visit it.    Guess, where it is.  :)

(Photo from http://www.iexplore.com/)

Greece

Calling my friend, Jay!  Please bring me here.  Hehehe!!!

4 comments:

  1. aaaaah, the place is simply magnificent.. Greece! Whenever I see this place, I always remember the movie For The First Time. >.< LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought what foreign movie you were referring to. Haha! I couldn't relate for I wasn't able to watch that. Yes, it's Greece! I wanna goooooo there! Tara? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. TAra lets magplan naka next year at libutan taya ing Europe... plan ko kasi next year France and Spain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ay wa! Dapat talaga next year miras naku ken. Hehe!

    ReplyDelete