Monday, August 2, 2010

Of feelings and weather

You ask me what part of the day I like and I'll tell it's dusk.  I am a person who don't get up early so, dusk must be it.   That's just the reason. Hehe!  Kidding aside, I like dawn as well.  I have worked in the graveyard shift for a long time and traveling from work to our house after my shift makes me awake just seeing the beauty of nature and the coolness of the air at dawn.

Call me weird but I like a gloomy atmosphere too.  There's a kind of feeling that you wanted to cry and feel depressed but on the other hand, another feeling that makes you happy for reasons I can't explain in words.  LOL.

Here's a picture after my shift from a graveyard that I took about 2 weeks ago and made me sad and happy at the same time.  WEIRD, huh?  The dark clouds were threatening a heavy rain that didn't happen though. This is the same busy street that I posted here.  I am glad that it was now finished and widened.

2 comments:

  1. Ot ka drama? hahaha!

    You're not weird, cuz I love gloomy days too. Although, I don't find it depressing. For me I think it's the perfect time to drink coffee, or get busy in the kitchen and bake or even sleep. hehe

    Miss you MarjorE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too, Nikki San! Let's have coffee on one of the gloomy days to come. ;-)

    ReplyDelete