Friday, August 20, 2010

Blogging before 12 AM

If you follow my blog, you may have noticed that I have some short, random posts and that I often mention I want to have one daily.

I laugh at this for it makes me I compete with time just to make a post everyday.  Sounds weird? It's indeed weird. Hahah!  Just sharing this now, makes me smile about it.

Okay, enough of babbling. Let me tell you why.

I often work in a late afternoon shift and arrive home at around 11 PM.  So that makes me rush and go online immediately to be able to have a post for the day before the clock ticks at 12 AM.

Tonight is no exemption.  I am about to post a different topic but when I saw the time, I know I can't make it before 12 AM  and uploading pictures may take so much time.  So here I am just sharing my thoughts.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment