Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tong Yang Shabu-Shabu



Though I have heard good reviews from my family,  I only recently discovered Tong Yang when my brother-in-law, Mon brought us to its branch in Mega Mall last month.

Aunt Melda would treat us for dinner. We came from Banawe, QC and fetched my cousin in Sampaloc and finally arrived at Mega Mall at around 8:30 PM.  It's near their closing time but didn't think twice of looking for a different restaurant.  I was glad that was the case for I wasn't disappointed even if time was rushed for us to finish our food.

Everything is delicious - from soup to dessert.  Hence, we decided to have a second round on its main branch a few days after i.e. before we went home from St. Luke's after my mother's operation.  My sister's boyfriend, Azha gave us a birthday/lunch treat.

Tong Yang's signage @ Quezon Avenue

Our choices of food at Megamall's branch.  Just looking at them now makes me want to travel to Manila.



An array of  options on its main branch in Quezon Avenue.  I love that I can eat most of my favorite foods here namely chicken liver, intestines of different sizes (LOL), different types of fish, seafood and shellfish where some names I haven't heard of, roasted duck (you really should try it!), frog legs and cold cuts.  I like how their sour soup tasted as well no matter what ingredients you put to it. :D





A wonderful dining experience with my family at SM Mega Atrium.



Aunt Melda who gave us the dinner treat and Art, the lunch treat.




Tong Yang Shabu-Shabu


SM Mega Atrium, Mandaluyong City


631-3637 or 470-3638


1498 Quezon Ave., Quezon City


373-3860 to 61


Price: 500+

2 comments:

  1. The food pics made me sooo hungry now!! I remember visiting Tong Yang (Glorietta branch) when I was still in college, I was then with Ches and Teg. hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah? Inisip ko daw sino si Ches. Hahah! Sarap kumain noh? Hihihi

    ReplyDelete