Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cheska and SM Little Star Audition 2010 @ SM Pampanga

Women at my age have a number of kids already.  However, I am a single lady with no kid so you can see me as a proud aunt and not a mom.

If you are a follower of this blog, you would notice that I blog often about my niece, Cheska.  She's the only baby in the family and thus, pampered by all of us.

Today, I'll share with you the audition she had last July 25.  On July 22, my sister sent me a text - a forwarded one  she received from an anonymous number advising to pass the message to anyone who may have a kid and who's interested in joining the kiddie contest - SM Little Star which is to be held at SM Pampanga.  I replied to my sister on why not have her kid join it.  But before she sign up for that, I asked her to ask Cheska if she's interested and her husband if he would agree.  I also told her to take the opportunity as Cheska is already 7 and that age is the last year they regard kids as "kids" for it is the oldest on the age range for most competitions for kids.  It's a good thing all agreed to travel all the way from Isabela to Pampanga on a weekend to sign-up for the audition as Cheska got in for the audition and was the representative  for girls of SM Pampanga  on the Regional Finals.


Before the audition.



The audition - pictorial, talent (she sang Christina Aguilera's version of Reflection) and Q&A.



While waiting for the announcement of the winners which took a lot of time,  I took the opportunity to take pictures of my niece on stage.  I was then approached by one of the photographers who covered the event and didn't notice he was giving me a cue that Cheska won. Heheh!



Cheska's name was included in the top 4 girls out of 68 girls who joined the contest!



And the winners are Kenet Africano and Monica Francesca Cortes!  They will represent SM Pampanga on the Regional Finals!  CONGRATS!!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment