Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Got an eyebrow issue? Go to Browhaus then.

"The eyebrows form but a small part of the face, and yet they can darken the whole of life by the scorn they express."
-    Demetrius (Phalereus) quotes (Athenian orator, statesman, and philosopher, 350-280bc)

Nowadays, we have a lot of choices to change the way we look.   One major transformation that most people take for granted is the grooming of eyebrows that drapes  our windows of  our souls.

A different shape of eyebrows or a different color could make statement on our face.  So, with Kat's new hairstyle, I brought her to Browhaus in Serendra to match her new look.  I have read this new "beauty place" before on one blog that I follow and thought of checking it one time though not of thinking of myself as I am glad I don't have much issue with my eyebrows.  But after checking this place and seeing Kat's new brows, I am now considering it for my "eyebrow dyeing".
The process - 1) Organic dyeing was put to Kat's eyebrows (the color would last for a month) ; 2) After 15 minutes of waiting for the dye to sink in her brows, it was now time for threading ; 3) Lastly, the drawing of her brows (this would last for 2 weeks)


Her new look!  Isn't she pretty with her new hairstyle and eyebrows?  The dyed and groom brows softened her features.  Btw, she spent about P1500 for this which includes threading of her upper lip as well.

BROWHAUS BRANCHES:


2nd floor Serendra Bonifacio High St. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig


phone: 901-0597


4th floor Greenbelt 5 Ayala Center, Makati


phone: 501-3998.


http://www.browhaus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment