Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Monday date with my family @ Greenbelt

Yesterday, I got another date.  This time it was with my father, mother, my two sisters - Kei and Manel and Manel's friend, Tin (who is considered part of the family as she's always with us on any of our family events...hehe).

We watched Expendables at Greenbelt 3, Cinema 5 at past 2 pm.   Prior to that,  we had a heavy lunch at my sister's place which is just a few minute walk from the mall.

Kei bought us something to munch at the movie house even if we were still full .  There were not much choices near the cinema so we settled @ Muscle Beach where popcorns and lemonades are sold.  She bought popcorns and lemonades of course.  I got the Lime flavored Lemonade (isn't that redundant? lol).  It was too sour for me.   Popcorn doesn't go well with lemonades as I expected.  It will forever be popcorn and Coke for me.  ;-)


My parents while waiting for our orders.




We all liked the movie especially my father as he is fond of action flicks.  I remember when we were younger, my sisters and I used to watch Rambo movies with him and we enjoyed them a lot.

Here's the official trailer.







And for more information about the movie starring and directed by Sylvester Stallone, you can check Wiki here.

No comments:

Post a Comment