Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Internet and I

I must admit I am addicted to the Internet. I spend most of my spare time online  to read blogs  and do surfing which brings me to numerous articles or stories that I read until my eyes tire.

My days are usually like that until I decided about 2 weeks ago to minimize my online hours.  Because of this, I had to do away with blogging.

Inasmuch as I would like to stay away with it for I know better things can be done offline such as watching TV/movies, reading books or cooking or baking,  I can't anymore.

I miss writing and documenting anything about me or people or events surrounding me.

So, I am back! I will be posting more often now even if it requires me to stay long hours hooked to the Internet...

2 comments:

  1. I realized I was internet addicted when I didn't have it for a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nathan! Thanks for the visit. Yes, we usually realize that when we miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete