Friday, November 12, 2010

Naturally bare?



This is a review of a product I just recently bought from Sally Hansen yesterday.  I was supposed to buy the wax strips from Veet  as my sister raves about them, however, I was approached by a Sally Hansen sales assistant and asked me if I was looking for a hair removal, so she started to sales talk me and eventually gave in and bought their Naturally Bare Honey wax set.

I was excited to try it that I prepared my legs for the procedure.  Following the instructions with a repetition of wax  and "plastic" strips (made from corn) being applied and pulled, I thought I would be happy with the result. Unfortunately, my  legs are not hairless as there were not much hair being removed. With that, I have to shave still which is an easier and cheaper task.

I so regret that I bought this product, an expensive one which costs me 1000 PHP.  I should have remained on my original plan on trying the Veet wax strips.  A lesson I learned, I should not be convinced on the information the sales assistants supply and should not go on impulse buying.

2 comments:

  1. Veet is still the best for hair removal as per Chuvaness...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, too bad I totally forgot about Chuvaness' recommendation on the product. LOL. There's always a next time, though. :)

    ReplyDelete