Thursday, November 4, 2010

I just turned "emerald"!

While typing the title of this post made me smile.  If only my English teachers could read it, I may get a spank on my ass for it. Hahah!

Kidding aside, emerald symbolizes certain number of years in marriage.  I "borrowed" that stone to describe my age which obviously, I would not disclose in this post. Heheh!  So, do some research, folks.

On this day, I would like to thank the dear Lord for another fruitful year, my family  and friends for the love and never-ending support on any confusion I have in life. Hahah!  Sounds like a speech? Nah! Just being thankful.

To my readers, from Wordpress to here - here's my latest look on my "emerald day"!  Happy Birthday to ME! Hahah!


PS: This is a silly post, really! Forgive me, it's my birthday. 

PS1: This is a delayed post as today is already 9th of November and it's not my birthday, but my dear youngest sister, Mylene.

PS2: Not the game. LOL. Corny, sorry. Blogger will be my new home starting on this day.  I'll keep my Wordpress account for a few days and will delete it so all readers would go to this site instead.

PS3: Don't imitate this. There's no PS1 to PSnth. Check at the bottom what's correct. :p

TRIVIA:  What does PS mean? It means "pahabol sa sulat" for those Filipinos out there.  Wiki  has the answer for that in English, of course.


P.S. at the end of a letter stands for Post Script. Post=after and script=letter. After Letter message. And P.P.S. = post, post script. They are both for if you forgot to write something in the letter, and want to add it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment