Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mye!

My youngest sister, Mylene is indeed a true lady now.  I was in Grade 6 when she was born.  She's 23 years old now.  Do the math and calculate my age (but if you know what the corresponding number for emerald is as posted on my previous post, you'll know my age).  Am getting too old, huh?

Mye has always been my assistant in the kitchen and I am glad she's following the career path that I missed.  I just wish she would be able to fulfill my dream career for I know she'll enjoy it and be contented.  She just has to listen to her elder sisters and forget about her sensitivity. Hehe!

Happy Birthday, Mye.  More birthdays to come and not a wedding day yet, okie?   You still have 3 elder sisters before you who need to walk down the aisle. Allow us to do that first. ;-)  

Btw, I got your pictures from your Facebook account.  I know you can be a...

...true pastry chef and a restaurateur

...a classic model  or...



...a print-ad model look-alike of erich (minus the nose)...heheh!

No comments:

Post a Comment