Tuesday, October 12, 2010

If I were a boy...

My friends  who are close to me know that I am not into music.  No matter how many times I listen to a song, I couldn't memorize it.  Thus, when I sing it, I would always change the lyrics to whatever word I can think  of which often are words that are totally out of meaning.  My sisters and my friend, Pao can attest to that.  Hahah!

Recently, I bought a cute pink iPod nano to entertain me while walking.  This is one song I discovered I would never get tired of listening which makes me a Beyonce fan now. Cool!

Check at the video.  I found the pics too cute (not appropriate for my age though)  and the lyrics to memorize but I doubt I would be able to. LOL.





2 comments:

  1. wow, you have a new gadget! is that the new ipod nano with touch screen? I want one ate Marj but I want the blue or green one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. It's nothing fancy. They don't have yet the 6th gen when I bought mine so I settled for the one available. Actually, I don't even know the generations. Haha! But, I got the 5th gen and unfortunately, they don't have my fave color - green. :( Pink is not bad though. You buy na the latest gen w/ is touch screen I believe. :)

    ReplyDelete