Friday, October 15, 2010

Tiangge of Cars!

I was checking all my posts and saw this draft which I haven't posted yet.  It's another stop we had last June when I had a vacation in the North.

Santa Ana, Cagayan is located at the farthest tip of Luzon in the northern part of the Philippines.  Today, it is now  known for imported cars just like Subic Bay in Olongapo was before.  The travel from Isabela where we stayed was about 3 to 4 hours.





It was hot when we went there and our patience was slowly dying.  But when we saw these vehicles including my favorite green Volkswagen and Hummer, we were all in Cloud 9!  The trip wasn't bad after all and my aunt was able to buy one with a plate number of BEDxxx.














I find it interesting  to see on the road beautiful, imported cars.  After catching one, I would check for their plate numbers and if I see that it starts with "B", I know it comes from Cagayan. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment