Tuesday, October 12, 2010

For Pao...

I missed checking on you at the hospital and at home but my mind didn't forget the pain you've gone through and  I thank God you're back to normal and feeling good if not better and I know in time, you'll be back to this body and this look. Heheh!

Pao feeling sexy during her "teenage" years. Hahah!  (pic taken from her FB account)



Here's your long, overdue FFTG (Food for the Gods) cake!  I hope you'll like it. Thanks  for the "kulit" as I am now in back to baking. Yay!


4 comments:

  1. I only have one word for Pao Pao...it's SEKSEH!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi marj,

    oh no...morning ku this whole week...i missed your food for the gods...kamalas naman...LOL.

    anything you bake, it's definitely yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Malas nga, Ads kung ali daca tinagan di Pao. Heheh! Thanks, magbake ta pa cge pero after election na pa cguro at medyo busy ngeni. You know...;-)

    ReplyDelete