Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Wedding

To have continuity on the love story of this blog which is about my sister, Maricar and Mikel, I will have to post the Part 2  - "the wedding".

June 24th of 2009 marked their civil wedding day. This date was uncalled and unanticipated. 

You see, after the engagement, the whole family got excited as this was the 2nd wedding among the 6 daughters after the first one happened last 6 years. 

Of all my sisters, I guess, because of being the eldest,  I was the one who was more hands-on in helping the soon-to-be bride. Oh well, I just love weddings and I am equally if not more than excited than my sister. 

It started with a lot of magazine purchases to looking for suppliers to making reservations to gown fittings and lastly to printing the invitations which was canceled.  

An accident  happened that pushed back the wedding date slated on November 30, 2008.  Mikel was playing tennis during their Employee Day, if I am not mistaken which brought an injury on one of his legs that took him to wear a fiberglass cast for long.  He was able to walk  again by April of 2009. 

To make the long story short,   because of busy schedules,  the couple decided to have  a much simpler civil wedding instead of the planned church wedding (the family is still waiting though for a church wedding to happen. ;-0). 

 Here are some of  the  pictures of their wedding that took place at Porac Municipal Hall in Pampanga. 

[slideshow] 

2 comments:

  1. my golly! after 49 years, natuloy ang story!hahah ika na kc dapat eh, find your mr. right na kc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! dagdagan ba ng 1 yr ang 48 years. LOL. of course the story should be continued. i got tired finding mr. right coz there's no mr. right. hahaha! wait for the next parts of your story. ;-)

    ReplyDelete