Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Blogging again - thanks to Wordpress!

December of 2009, I was excited to continue my blog. The year was about to end and I can start anew. Unfortunately, just like some of my NY's resolution, blogging is one that was left unfinished.  The first quarter of 2010 has ended and still I haven't posted a single entry. :(

 

I am still basically new in the world of blogging.  So, again, this is another attempt to consistently post my daily thoughts and activities.  Pardon me for being such a procrastinator.  It's one of the worst attitudes  I have yet to learn to remove from my system.  As a start, by blogging , I could measure if I'll remain a procrastinator or not, which I hope NOT. :D

 

Btw, thanks to Wordpress for consolidating my Livejournal and Blogger accounts.  What a good start to enjoy blogging again!  So, wish me good luck. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment