Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I am dreaming of this!

It's raining and all I can think of is food!  What is it with rain that makes us always hungry? Hahah!

First food that came to mind was soup .  And I saw these pictures! Boy, I salivated!  Darn!

So what is this?  It's Mama Chabeng's (my sister's mother-in-law) version of Sinigang na Lechon (roast pork in sour soup) that she served us when we had brunch at their house in Isabela last June.  Our family loves sinigang soup but we always have fish, beef and pork for that dish.  Lately, I have fallen in love with Sinigang na Lechon and Corned Beef  (not the typical sinigang soup we have daily) but haven't tried cooking them at home.

Hmmm, maybe I should cook this one of these days!


Welcome, rainy season! I hope it will  not end till the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment