Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Toni & Guy hairstyling

If I am in my early 20s, I would take advantage of my age and enroll in classes about fashion and styling.  Now, wishing I could turn back time for I know if my career were  in that path, I would be  one lucky gal this day.  Hahah!

Age doesn't matter, so they say.   It's never too late to study and learn, others would tell.   True indeed!  Last year, I studied one "branch" in fashion and styling i.e. Fashion Make-up.   Well, it's not what I am going to talk about here. ;-)

More than a week ago, I woke up with my aunt's call with no electricity at home and was informed by my mom that it will last until night time.  Got pissed with the news of power failure, I thought of going to the mall.  But then, while having brunch, I realized my aunt might be indirectly asking me to accompany her daughter in a salon where she could have a digital perm.  So, nothing to do, I traveled to Makati for a fashion purpose. LOL.

I was to meet them at 6750 Ayala Avenue Building where I would have to have my haircut while my cousin, Kat will have her digital perm. This was at Essensuals Toni & Guy.

Katrina before her digital perm.




The hair cut & digital perm process.



Our new hair styles. Nothing much has changed on mine as I wanted my hair to be longer still for I am preparing for a major look soon. LOL.  With me on the pictures are Katrina with her new locks and our super friendly hunk, hairstylist - Jaymarc (if you're wondering if he's gay, he's not...he's actually married).




Kat and I enjoyed the experience.  Unfortunately, as of this writing, I heard that Kat's hair straightened and her curls were no longer prominent.  She's planning on going back to the salon to remedy them which I know would she would be accommodated as spent a fortune for that and the staff are no doubt friendly and professional.

***Hair cut from a top stylist cost P850 while the digital perm cost almost P10,000.

Essensuals Toni & Guy

6750 Retail Arcade

Ayala Ave., Makati City

Phone:
632-8128002; 632-8128559
Mon - Sat:
9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun:
10:00 am - 6:00 pm

3 comments:

  1. so that's the cute hair stylist? wahaahah! pogi ya pn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top site, I hadn't come across dimmpss.wordpress.com before during my searches!
    Continue the great work!

    ReplyDelete